2. I am not up on intellectual religious terminology.
3. I participate in discussions--even if I have committed to myself to keep my mouth shut.
4. I can make small talk with strangers easily.
5. There will be a commercial in Missouri involving Andy Richter and ten men in Santa suits--or so it seemed.
6. I am too concerned with others perception of me.
7. I love long, late night conversations.
8. My brother and I live about as different lives as possible, yet somehow share some of the same struggles and questions.
9. The way to overcome ignorance and bigotry is to teach our children differently. Some of the enemies in the New Testament are individuals who are Jewish--not the faith and traditions as a whole. I think this carries over into many areas. Judgements made on entire groups of people based on the actions of some should not be passed onto our children.