Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Crazy March--April is Coming

March was a whirlwind.  I had two trips and Josh had a two and half week work trip. So, it was busy and it was a bit crazy.  I did some cooking in the cookbook challenge.  Almost ready for Cookbook 7's review.  I had a trip to Missouri to attend True/False Film Fest--which is always full of interesting films.  The following week I went to a Natural Foods Expo in California for work.

April--yes, April is coming. April will mark 11 years since my mom died.  Sometimes, I think that date gets harder as the years go by.  What would she say or do?  It gets fuzzier as the years past.  It's hard that my girls really don't remember her. They were only four and two, so I knew they wouldn't remember much. Delaney has a memory of my mom and play doh.  I think that may be influenced by a photograph, but it's something.  This April I turn 40.  Typing that I nearly teared up.  I am not looking forward to it.

No comments: